- Recherche graphique
- 2 proposition de logo
- 5 retouches possibles
- Cession des droits d’auteur
- Charte graphique
- Livraison des fichiers sources couleur et monochrome (JPEG, PDF, PNG, EPS)
- Proposition de design sous 72h
Vous souhaitez également faire votre carte de visite ?
Nous la réalisons et vous proposons des tarifs avantageux pour son impression avec notre imprimeur.
N’hésitez pas, nous serons ravies de répondre à vos questions.
Etape 1 : On vous écoute
Chaque jour, tout le monde peut profiter d'un jeu passionnant dans casino spiele namen, gagner de l'argent décent. C'est une occasion unique de se regrouper et de plonger dans le monde du drive.
Répondez à quelques questions. Parlez-nous du logo que vous souhaiteriez avoir et nous passerons ensemble à l’étape suivante. Cease hanging around, be part of the action now with lightning link continual chance and many victories wait for a person!
Etape 2 : La conception
Selon vos indications, nous concevrons les maquettes.
(Si vous avez choisi le pack CréaCoton, nous passons directement à l’étape.)
Etape 3 : Nos propositions (hors pack CréaCoton )
La partie la plus difficile … A vous de choisir
Who is International Travel Chick?
Welcome and thanks for stopping by! My name is Nikki and I hope this page will teach you to travel smarter, offer creative ideas, and make you laugh while taking you on a trip around the world. Life is meant to be enjoyed, not observed! So, get your passport and take a journey with me!!!
- @TTsTrippin LOL...I doubt that 🙂 Yay for going to #tbex! I am so excited to meet people! I need motivation..badly.#internationaltravelchick 3 days ago
- @mellyboo yay!! Hope so too :)#internationaltravelchick 3 days ago
- So excited! Just registered for the #tbex conference! Can't wait to meet loads of great travel bloggers & get inspired 🙂 @TBEXevents#internationaltravelchick 3 days ago
- The perfect balcony! View of the mountains? Check. View of Fira? Check. View of the gorgeous caldera?… instagram.com/p/Yi0tb7QOzT/#internationaltravelchick 3 days ago
- @MarilynMonroeID love it!!#internationaltravelchick 5 days ago
The Hassan II Mosque (named after King Hassan II) is the second largest mosque in the world (St. Peter’s Basilica can easily fit inside) and built partly on water. The largest mosque is in Mecca. It has the highest religious minaret in the world at 200 meters high. The mosque will fit up to 25,000 […]
Reblogged from The Riley Hour: Dear Riley, Last night, my Mom came home from work and started freaking out & screaming. At first, I thought she was drunk but realized that she was home too early to have been at happy hour. All I kept hearing was “BAD GIRL!!! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?” Then, […]
Lake Bled is a glacial lake in the Julian Alps in northwestern Slovenia, where it adjoins the town of Bled. We drove over from Trieste for the day. It’s such a wonderful little town! Very relaxing & picturesque. It was also the first time I’d ever seen “horse meat” for sale! I highly recommend taking […]
Buon giorno di Sicily! I have to say that while I was excited to visit Sicily to do the tour of The Godfather trilogy filming locations, I didn’t expect the island to be so visually stunning. I think this may be the prettiest place I’ve been so far. Sicily is a cross between Tuscany and the French […]
We arrived in Alexandria around 6am…just in time to see the sun rise. I could hardly sleep the night before in anticipation for what I’d get to see. The first thing I notice as we pull into port is that the water in the harbor is dirty and there are sunken ships (which were actually […]