One morning during vacation, my sister-in-law and I decided to workout on the beach…and we were blessed with this beautiful sunrise! Who doesn’t love the beach? Especially when the sun is rising? A wonderful way to start the day! Happy Friday, y’all!
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Who is International Travel Chick?
Welcome and thanks for stopping by! My name is Nikki and I hope this page will teach you to travel smarter, offer creative ideas, and make you laugh while taking you on a trip around the world. Life is meant to be enjoyed, not observed! So, get your passport and take a journey with me!!!
- Guess who was notified by World Places that they are a featured artist on Instagram? Me! Woohoo! That travel photography class paid off. Ha!#internationaltravelchick 10 hours ago
- Hanging out in #Hydra, #Greece #greekislands #travel instagram.com/p/Zs_ituwO_S/#internationaltravelchick 12 hours ago
- How do I enjoy a sunny day? Spend lunch getting a fab #henna #tattoo instagram.com/p/ZoAAXpQOyY/#internationaltravelchick 2 days ago
- RT @LollyDaskal: Be known as the person who is living their passion and let others know there will be no room for compromise. #leadfromwith…#internationaltravelchick 4 days ago
- @TTsTrippin LOL...I doubt that :) Yay for going to #tbex! I am so excited to meet people! I need motivation..badly.#internationaltravelchick 1 week ago
The Hassan II Mosque (named after King Hassan II) is the second largest mosque in the world (St. Peter’s Basilica can easily fit inside) and built partly on water. The largest mosque is in Mecca. It has the highest religious minaret in the world at 200 meters high. The mosque will fit up to 25,000 […]
Reblogged from The Riley Hour: Dear Riley, Last night, my Mom came home from work and started freaking out & screaming. At first, I thought she was drunk but realized that she was home too early to have been at happy hour. All I kept hearing was “BAD GIRL!!! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?” Then, […]
Lake Bled is a glacial lake in the Julian Alps in northwestern Slovenia, where it adjoins the town of Bled. We drove over from Trieste for the day. It’s such a wonderful little town! Very relaxing & picturesque. It was also the first time I’d ever seen “horse meat” for sale! I highly recommend taking […]
Buon giorno di Sicily! I have to say that while I was excited to visit Sicily to do the tour of The Godfather trilogy filming locations, I didn’t expect the island to be so visually stunning. I think this may be the prettiest place I’ve been so far. Sicily is a cross between Tuscany and the French […]
We arrived in Alexandria around 6am…just in time to see the sun rise. I could hardly sleep the night before in anticipation for what I’d get to see. The first thing I notice as we pull into port is that the water in the harbor is dirty and there are sunken ships (which were actually […]